Monday, August 31, 2009

B-O-L-O-G-N-A =/= Baloney

Recently, while traveling to get groceries and the like, I have noticed that the "common brand" or "generic" bologna has been spelling its products name incorrectly.

Baloney =/= Bologna and never will. This is just, STUPID! Why are people not only ENCOURAGING THIS but also stating that the other (bologna) spelling is actually wrong?

That's just, annoying! I eat bologna, not "ball-oony".

One of my favorite little slices of meat gets tainted by stupid. This is not something I am amused to hear or see!

There is a very glad look on my face, however, when it turns out that they are chemically the same. Thus just making it a "merchandise puck up" on the sellers point. I just hope that people realize one is not how the thing is actually spelled and is a slang term.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of foods are like that. The majority (stupid people) insist that it have a different name because they don't know how to say it with the correct spelling ^_^ Okay, so I can't say the majority of people are stupid...just a good portion. Anyway, I was going to say another food with a name that got misspelled, but I forgot what it was! Well, they do it with names, too, but that would break this site's wonderful tradition of focusing on food!

    ReplyDelete